Friday, October 14, 2011

Dessert at MILK

Name of Place: Milk
Address: 7290 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
Phone: 323-939-6455
Website: http://www.themilkshop.com/
Venue: 7/10

Service: 7/10

Food: 1 blue velvet cake slice, 1 chocolate cupcake, and 1 regular-sized mocha

Taste – 7/10

Price – 7/10

notes: It's a bit difficult to find parking. There's street parking available and they also have maybe about 5 parking spaces reserved for MILK customers behind El Coyotes.

- I also prefer not to give a total score, because each variable can be different.

Milk on Urbanspoon

Red velvet cupcakes and cupcake in a cone.
Looks too perfect to eat!!!

Red velvet poppers and chocolate cupcakes decorated with Halloween stuff

Blue velvet cake slice. I liked the flavor but I don't know what everyone is raving about. It tastes more like a hint of blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting. I liked it because the frosting wasn't TOO sweet and the cake was moist but not too moist!

Rest in Peace~ chocolate cupcake

My regular-sized cafe mocha. I liked their cafe mocha. It's not too bad. But I wish they had put in a bit more espresson. Tasted closer to a hot chocolate but they did state that the regular size had 2 shots in it. Decent for $4, I would say.

RANDOM PHOTOS OF MILK




My daughter takes after me. She loves taking photos and is a lil fashionista! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment