Thursday, October 13, 2011

Disappointed with my Lunch

So... I have called in my order at Lascari's Italian Cucina. I was sooo excited thinking that I was going to get me some delicious pasta! I had already fell in love with this restaurant just by looking at their website. http://www.lascaris.net/

Lascari's Italian Cucina on Urbanspoon












Wow! There's parking right in front! Well, I guess that's possible because it's 2:30pm.



Anyway, this is what I got. Fettuccine Alfredo!



I got these 2 dinner rolls with my pasta! Now let's dig in! Or at least let me dig in. I'm starving!




Now comes the disappointment! Ugh! Are you kidding me?! I'd rather it this!! I'm not kidding!
Ok... well, the disappointment started when I arrived. But I still wanted to stay excited for the yummy pasta (so I thought). There's a rewards cards but it says "see restaurant for details" online. Lascari’s offers a VIP Rewards card, which will accumulate points based on the amount you spend with us and give you money back for food purchases. Earn 10% cash rewards!  See restaurant for details. So I went and asked but the guy there told me that he has no idea what I'm talking about and his manager is not at the store right now. WTF?!

Now back to the not-so-yummy but yucky pasta. I haven't eaten anything and it was almost 3pm now. So I thought that anything I eat right now would taste so good. Nope, the pasta sucks! It sucks that I still crave for some amazing pasta! Btw, I don't have a kitchen at my place so... Yeah, I would cook my own pasta if I could! Anyway, the taste... I can't describe it. It did NOT taste anything like alfredo. I don't know what the taste was. Also, the brocolli was almost raw. What the?! It's not a salad! Why is it so crunchy and raw?! Ugh... I'm never going back there. Or I might go back there to try their sandwich or pizza. But never pasta! I wonder how their spaghetti tastes like. Hmm... Nah! No more pasta from Lascari's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment