Saturday, October 1, 2011

First Day of October

First day of October and first time dining at a restaurant in a nearby city from where I moved to.

Kum Kang San on Urbanspoon

Kum Kang San
5432 Beach Blvd
Buena Park, CA 90621
(714) 670-1259



I think they tried to make the interior modern and chic but I thought it was a bit... tacky?! LOL! But at least it was clean; besides this funky smell it had.

Salad that I did NOT touch...

We ordered red bean paste soup with veggies & tofu (go-choo-jang jji-gae) in it.

We also got pork cutlet (don-gga-sseu).




After we ate, we stopped by and looked around inside Cake House. It's a bakery that I love and I was happy to see that they had it in this area. Here are pics of fake cupcakes display. Aren't they pretty???






Cake House on Urbanspoon

Cake House
5410 Beach Boulevard
Buena Park, CA 90621-1234
(714) 522-0101

Cute!!! I just had to take a pic of this! I love the baby shopping bag and the cupcake carrier!


After browsing at Cake House, we decided to head back home. On the way, we had to stop by Starbucks. I got myself a quad venti iced white mocha and my daughter got a venti iced lemonade, sweetened. Then we came back home where I just wanted to pass out. I had moved out of my old apartment all day yesterday and right now, it's not "home sweet home" because I still haven't unpacked and most of my stuff are kept in a public storage facility. It was raining yesterday and I didn't have time to move all my stuff so I just rented a storage unit. *sigh* When will I be done moving and unpacking?! So, if you don't see too much blog posts on here this week, it's because I'm so busy moving and unpacking. Sorry!!! I promise I'll continue doing the Wedding Wednesdays no matter how busy I am. Thanks for understanding!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow everything looks so wonderful!! I'm hungry now lol!!

    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came in to check on the comments on this blog and... well, I'm hungry too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete