Sunday, October 30, 2011

Myeongdong Donkasu (명동돈가스)


Myeongdong Donkasu on Urbanspoon

Name of Place: Myeongdong Donkasu (명동돈가스)

Address : 698 S. Vermont Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90005

Hours of Operation : Monday-Sunday, 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM

Phone : (213) 365-2200

Most Popular Here : tonkatsu

Parking Info : Strip-mall parking

Parking Options : Valet

Venue: 6/10

Service: 8/10

Food: tonkatsu

Taste – 6/10

Price – 7/10

notes: I wanted to check this place out for some reason but I'm not the type of person who likes to check out new restaurants, especially Korean restaurants. But I'd rather eat at Wako and I don't think I'm going to return to this restaurant unless I get this sudden urge to try their Cordon Bleu tonkatsu. Hmm... Maybe I should go back and try that.

- I also prefer not to give a total score, because each variable can be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment