Friday, October 14, 2011

TTU-RAK (뜨락)

Ttu-Rak on Urbanspoon

Name of Place: Ttu-Rak (뜨락)
Address: 125 N. Western Ave., Los Angeles, CA
Phone: 323-960-0853
Venue: 7/10
Service: 8/10

Food: 2 servings of Spicy ribs marinated in soup (매운 갈비찜 2인분 / mae oon galbi jjim)

Taste – 10/10

Price – 7/10 (Paid $36.41 for 2 servings + 1 7up and I still think that's a bit on the pricey side. BUT!!! You do get a lot of food. With the fried rice at the end, I would say it's more than 2 servings.)

Extras: If you order 2 or more servings, they make fried rice for you with the leftover. I love the fried rice!!!

- I also prefer not to give a total score, because each variable can be different.



A close-up of my side bowl. You are given a side bowl/dish so you can get however much you want without digging it out with others from the same pot.

Yummy!!! I can't wait to start eating!!!


My daughter's portion and pics of side dishes


Side dishes


We got half and half because I didn't want the mozarella cheese. You have 2 options to choose from for your fried rice. Option A is kimchi, minari, dried seaweed, and sesame oil. Option B is kimchi, mozarella cheese, and sesame oil.


Unfortunately, they have a B rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment